A Sound Investment for Your Home – Residential Pools in Royersford and Ephrata PA
Our pool supply store has a full range of residential pools from the Lifetime Fiberglass swimming pools range. These pools provide hours of enjoyment after quick and easy installation. We will assist you with planning, pricing, construction, and more!
Lifetime Fiberglass Pools are in-ground home swimming pools without the gunite or vinyl. Our pools offer a smooth finish, are low maintenance, stain-resistant, extremely durable, pet-friendly, and eco-friendly. They also come with low chemical use to save money. Lifetime Fiberglass residential pools come with a Lifetime Warranty.
Things to Consider Before Installing Home Swimming Pools
Of course, you should take into account several important aspects before you hire a pool company to install an inground pool. Here’s what you should decide on:
- The type of pool you want: fiberglass, vinyl-lined, or concrete
- Ongoing maintenance – residential pools require constant cleaning and water treatment
- The size of the pool, subject both to your available space and zoning regulations
- Landscaping and pool furniture you want to install.
Benefits of Having a Residential Pool
An inground pool is a valuable investment, both for your home and your family. Residential pools are one of the luxury features that raise the property value and increase the curb appeal of a property. As for the owners, the pool is a constant source of:
- Wellbeing and relaxation
- Gentle but effective exercise
- Spending quality time with the children and with friends
- Motivation to stay fit.
Our design and installation process is quick and easy for you to enjoy your pool sooner.
Begin by Designing Your Pool
Customize your pool by choosing from:
- 8 home swimming pools designs
- 9 nine shell colors
- 9 waterline tiles
- Pool lighting
- Water features including pool wall water cascades and water streams, bubblers, and swim jets
After Choosing Your Design, We’ll Install Your Pool For You
- Evaluate your backyard to find the perfect spot for your pool.
- We’ll dig.
- Layer the hole with masonry sand and make sure the plumbing fittings are attached to the pool.
- Do the plumbing and electrical installation.
- Install the decking around the inground pool.
- Lower the pool into the hole.
- Backfill around the pool with sand or other material based on your soil conditions while we fill your pool with water.
- Finish the plumbing and electrical work on the pool.
- Install the patio of your choice. Choose from traditional concrete pavers, marble, and many others.
Get in Touch Today
Our PA service area includes:
- King of Prussia
Don’t forget to choose your pool covers! Call the Aqua-Docs home swimming pools experts in Royersford, PA and Ephrata, PA: 610-489-5111 / 717-733-7667!